Parents - Our Aims
"We believe it is important to encourage every child to develop intellectually, physically and socially to the best of their ability"
At Guilsborough CEVA Primary School we aim to:
- Encourage every child to develop intellectually, physically and socially to the best of their ability.
- Enable children to acquire and understand moral values consistent with Christianity on which to base their lives.
- Develop consideration and respect in our own and wider community and promote good citizenship.
- Foster a willingness to learn and encourage a sense of achievement.
- Promote care of each other, our environment and ourselves.
For the children’s comprehension these are translated into:
- To enjoy learning, play and being with each other.
- To be good and kind to everyone.
- To be happy,healthy and safe.
- To take care of our world and living things.