Our pupils use the Internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular 'e-safety' activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
Click here to access our E-safety, Internet Access and Acceptable Use policy.
Click here to access our PowerPoint presentation from our online safety parent drop-in. You can also read and download the parents' guides from the drop-in by clicking on each name:
The BBC have set up this great site to help you to stay safe online. There are videos, games and interactive activities to try!
These cartoons will explain the 5 e-safety SMART rules and include a real life SMART Crew of young people like you, who guide the cartoon characters in their quest, and help them make safe online decisions.
KS2 children can use the cybercafe to explore different forms of technology safely.
- Think U Know - containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Online Safety NSPCC - Let's keep kids safe online
- Pitda - Parenting in the Digital Age
- Childnet - "If you were looking for Know IT All for Parents, you have come to the right place".
- BBC Stay Safe- The BBC have set us this great site to help you stay safe online. There are video, games and interactive activities to try!
- Vodafone Parents - You can read their informative ‘How to’ guides
- Kidsmart - An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All - lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape - An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.