If you need help with Internet Safety, or if you wish to report a problem to CEOP, click the button below:
Our pupils use the Internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular 'e-safety' activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
Click here to access our E-safety, Internet Access and Acceptable Use policy.
Click here to access our 2018-2019 PowerPoint presentation from our Online Safety Parent drop-in. Please note, this presentation is still valid, the only new information is about WhatsApp now being age rated 16+ with no age verification. Visit Net Aware to found out more.
You can also read and download the NSPCC parents' guides from the 2019-2020 NSPCC Parent Online Safety Workshop by clicking on each name:
MINECRAFT: Click HERE to access parental advice
WHATSAPP: Click HERE to access parental advice
TIK TOK: Click HERE to access parental advice
ROBLOX: Click HERE to access parental advice
SNAPCHAT: Click HERE to download a Parents' Guide to Snapchat
INSTAGRAM: Click HERE to download a Parents' Guide to Instagram
Click HERE to download a Parents' Guide to Cybersecurity
Click HERE to download information about Supporting Young People online
Click HERE to download a Checklist for Parents and Carers
Net Aware is an excellent website with up to date bite size information and advice on the latest apps, games and social media sites. https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
The BBC have set up this great site to help you to stay safe online. There are videos, games and interactive activities to try!
These cartoons will explain the 5 e-safety SMART rules and include a real life SMART Crew of young people like you, who guide the cartoon characters in their quest, and help them make safe online decisions.
- Think U Know - containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Online Safety NSPCC - Let's keep kids safe online
- Pitda - Parenting in the Digital Age
- Childnet - "If you were looking for Know IT All for Parents, you have come to the right place".
- BBC Stay Safe- The BBC have set us this great site to help you stay safe online. There are video, games and interactive activities to try!
- Vodafone Parents - You can read their informative ‘How to’ guides
- Kidsmart - An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All - lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape - An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.